Find a health care plan that works for
you and your budget.
Health Plan Market will match you with a health care plan that meets your needs at a price that you can afford.In need of affordable health insurance?
If you’re wondering what insurance plans are best for you and your budget, it’s best to talk with a health insurance professional. Whether you’re shopping for a new plan, looking to save money, or even just getting answers to your health insurance questions, Health Plan Market is here to help.Paying too much for your health care coverage?
You’re only a few clicks away from health care coverage for as low as $1/day. Answer a few simple questions and we’ll get you the health insurance that you need at a price that works for you.
Licensed insurance agents are available to help you
navigate your plan options
Low-cost plansStop overpaying for Healthcare. Get your FREE quote today and start SAVING tomorrow.
Experienced Licensed Insurance AgentsQuestions? Licensed insurance agents are available to help you through enrollment and beyond. Call us and speak directly with a licensed insurance agent.
Review Your ChoicesA more affordable Healthcare plan is only a few simple questions away. See how much you can save!
The Preferred Provider Organization, or PPO, is the most flexible type of health insurance plan. While an HMO asks that all patients seek medical treatment through their own network of providers, a PPO plan allows you to use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside of its network for an additional cost.
- PPO policy holders are not required to get a referral from their primary doctor before seeking treatment from a specialist.
- Save time and speed up treatment by avoiding unnecessary office visits.
Short Term Plans
Temporary health insurance protects you when you face a gap in coverage, for example due to loss of job. Plans may last between 30 days and 12 months – depending on your location. The type of services covered are usually limited to medical emergencies. Preventative care is usually not included.
- Pre-existing conditions are taken into account for new short-term plan applicants.
- Easy to enroll and coverage can start as soon as the next day.
The Health Maintenance Organization, or HMO, is the most common type of health insurance. HMO offers a large network of pre-approved health care providers who will treat the patients that have their insurance. Each person on the policy will be assigned their own primary care physician, or PCP, who will oversee that person’s general medical care.
- An HMO may require you to live or work in its service area to be eligible for coverage.
- HMOs often provide integrated care and focus on prevention and wellness.
Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, is a type of savings account that lets you set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified medical expenses. Generally, HSA funds may not be used to pay premiums.
- You can use the funds in an HSA at any time to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- You may be able to lower your overall health care costs by using untaxed dollars in your HSA to pay for deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and other expenses.