A short-term medical insurance plan, also called temporary health insurance or term health insurance, can start tomorrow and keep you covered.
- Short-term plans allow healthy applicants to secure immediate individual and family coverage, sometimes as early as the next day.
- You are protected during a time of transition.
Types of transitions include:
- Between jobs
- Waiting for other coverage to begin
- Waiting to be eligible for Medicare coverage
- Without health insurance, missed the Open Enrollment period
Most short-term health care does not cover pre-existing conditions, which depending on your home state would mean something you received diagnosis or treatment within the last 2 to 5 years. If you are in this situation, we can help.
When can you enroll in short-term health insurance?
Anytime. There are no restrictions when you can apply for short-term health care. Click here and get covered.
Is short-term insurance for me?
Short-term insurance may work for you if you meet any of the following:
- You currently don’t have insurance (you missed Open Enrollment and don’t qualify for Special Enrollment)
- You are waiting for your Affordable Care Act (ACA), or Obamacare, to start
- You are waiting on Medicare coverage to begin
- You are turning 26 and coming off your parent’s insurance
- You are between jobs or waiting for benefits to start at your new job
- You are healthy and under 65
Licensed insurance agents are available to help you
navigate your plan options
Low-cost plansStop overpaying for Healthcare. Get your FREE quote today and start SAVING tomorrow.
Experienced Licensed Insurance AgentsQuestions? Licensed insurance agents are available to help you through enrollment and beyond. Call us and speak directly with a licensed insurance agent.
Review Your ChoicesA more affordable Healthcare plan is only a few simple questions away. See how much you can save!
Don’t know which plan is right for you? We are here to help. Or simply call us at: (877) 767-9734